Friday, 13 May 2016

Love Heart...

Hello!

As another month whizzes by ~ it's time for another Fun Friday where the Layering Ladies are ready and waiting to share their latest posts over on the Penny Black Blog

Below is a sneaky peek of the card I've made using the Love & Hugs stamp set and this month, I have created a card showing how you don't have to use this stamp set just for Valentine's Day ~ it can be used in an entirely different way, as I showcase here and created just to show someone you care!

If you click HERE you can see the card in it's entirety and I have also provided a pdf file of instructions of how you can recreate this card!
Hope you love what I've made and I can't wait to read your comments!
Thanks for stopping by today and wishing you all a fabulous and creative weekend...love Emma xx

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Emma. Gorgeous detail. Lx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply gorgeous! I LOVE how you used this gorgeous heart stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Emma An Absolute stunner! From the sneak peak you had me , I hopped over and my jaw dropped at how incredibly beautiful your card is. This is one card that needs to be a piece of wall art imho . I really don't have the words for just how much this has won my heart. Thank you for sharing and inspiring always.
    Hope you have a lovely weekend
    big hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. totally gorgeous. yes definitely elegant grunge. love it. have a lovely weekend, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, I checked out your piece, and I really love the composition and the framing of it. The textures are all so cool, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments and messages, they are all appreciated.
Please come back and visit again soon...
Emma ~xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews