Friday 4 March 2016

Vision Of Love...

Hey everyone!

Welcome to another Fun Friday over on the Penny Black Blog! Today, as a contributor to this fabulous feature, I'm sharing my card project featuring some gorgeous stamps and dies which are all layered on distressed corrugated card, edged with glass glitter. If you want to see more of my card and also download the instructions, then just click HERE, to pop over to the Penny Black blog.

Thanks so much for popping by today and hope you'll visit again soon!
Have a great weekend, love Emma xx

5 comments:

  1. I'm tilting my head to try and see further up the photo lol - nope its not working gonna have to head over and see more of what looks like a really beautiful card ........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ..... I was right . Its such a wonderful card with a lovely combination of earthy colours /textures , bright colourful imagery and a touch of glittery opulence . A beauty . Have a lovely weekend Emma big hugs xx

      Delete
  2. this is fab Emma. done in your usual style reminiscent of his highness. :) hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it ... checked out the others too, the layers are fabulous !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Emma. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments and messages, they are all appreciated and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon...
Emma ~xx

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews