Wednesday 21 May 2014

Simon Says Stamp Botanical Bliss Tutorial

As you all know, this week's challenge over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge blog is all about Botanical Bliss and was chosen by the very talented Suzz who was in the mood for flowers. So will you choose to use a botanical paper pad from Tim Holtz, butterflies floating around the warm spring sunshine or just flowers waiting to bloom. However you choose to interpret this theme, we can't wait to see what you create and see your wonderful artwork.
Above is a sneaky peek of what I've created for this challenge because today, I'm sharing my very first step by step tutorial over at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge blog, just click HERE! I really hope you'll pop over and enjoy what I created using Wendy Vecchi stamps and I can't wait to read all your lovely comments...

As always, there's plenty of inspiration over on the blog and I hope you'll take a look at my fellow Design Team members fabulous artwork. Remember that one lucky participant will win a $50 gift voucher from Simon Says Stamp.
Thank you for stopping by today and I will see you very soon...love Emma xx

6 comments:

  1. What a stunning piece of art,it's gorgeous

    Donna.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always keen to know how you make your projects, Emma - it's how you decide what to do that most intrigues me! Over to SSS now ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. for some reason my comments don't show up on the SSS blog, so I popped in to tell you that this is a GREAT tutorial with a wonderful vintage project. LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Off to have a closer look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just been to have a look & a read of the tutorial - wonderful project Emma, it is so very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've really made a lovely work of art. The stamps and sentiment, along with the tiny bottle create a really enduring piece. I'm always partial to anything manila for its mellow color and I especially admire your framing technique which provides the prominence it so deserves.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments and messages, they are all appreciated and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon...
Emma ~xx

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews