Friday 20 December 2013

My favourite Artistic Stamper pieces and a sad goodbye...

Good morning everyone...

Today, on The Artistic Stamper Creative Team blog is my turn to share my favourite three creations that I've made during 2013 and it's also a very sad post for me, as it's my final post as a member of this wonderful team and as DT Co-Ordinator!! You can read my post and tearful goodbye, if you click HERE but I just wanted to say thank you to Jennie, who has been a really good friend to me over my years on the team and who I will miss working alongside!! I'm going to miss my DT friends but I know we will all stay in touch as I move onto pastures new and an exciting 2014!!

So, here are sneaky peeks of the pieces I've chosen as my favourites and you can see what they are over on the Artistic Stamper blog ~ I hope these were some of yours too!!


Thank you for your visit today and for all the lovely comments you always leave!

See you all soon with another post from Chez Williams' and have a great day everyone!!
Love Emma xxx

3 comments:

  1. Stunning work as always Emma....it is always sad to say goodbye...but I am so looking forward to seeing what 2014 has in store....I feel it is going to be a Fantastic Crafty Year.....xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sad for you but how glad am I to wonder what the new adventure might be ...do let me/us know when you can please! Over the the AS blog now ...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments and messages, they are all appreciated and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon...
Emma ~xx

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews