Thursday 18 July 2013

Moonlight In Paris...

Hello friends...

It's official...I'm melting!! As a non-sunworshipper, I can honestly say ~ it's too darn hot and I don't know about you but I'm ready to book a holiday to the North Pole!! Lol!! What is kind of surreal is that all week, as I'm sweating for England, I've actually been making Christmas cards!! Oh the life of a crafter is a strange one indeed... :)

So, enough waffling from me and time to share my latest post...
This is a DT card project that I made for the recent Clarity Take Two shows on Create and Craft with the lovely Maria Simms and it actually features one of my favourite stamps from Clarity. This stamp was the first stamp that I ever saw by Barbara and I just thought it was such a beautiful image but for some reason I never bought it. So, when it landed in my postbox, I was jumping for joy that I finally had it in my little hands and after all these years of wanting it, I hope I did it justice and as always, I hope you love it...

The background is created with Distress Inks and the image was actually painted with Perfect Pearls to give a beautiful shimmer to the dress but it was really hard to pick up on the camera, so you'll have to take my word for that...lol! ;)
 

Right time for me to fly and create some more snowflakes and think about ice, snow and Frosty the Snowman! Thank you so much for stopping by and visiting and I must apologise for my lack of visits to you all! There is a good reason and I will fill you in on what's been happening here at Chez Williams' but for now...I can't thank you enough for supporting me and my work!
See you all soon and bye for now!
Love Emma xxx

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow it's beautiful. I love it! Yes it's hot. Am melting but enjoying the sun in small spells. Love to read outside. Like you I've turned to Christmas stash and trying out designs. I like to make some during the summer to get ahead so called!! Take care lovely Zo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW AND WOW AGAIN
    I like this, no scrub that I LOVE THIS and I think I may end up having to invest in this, although I don't think I could do as much justice to this as you have done. Amazing, you never cease to amaze me

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous card, so chic and elegant

    I'm meltinggggggggggggggggggg too, we're just not used to such high (for us) temperatures for such long periods .... if anybody wants me, I'll be in the fridge!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful piece, love the inking and the images are gorgeous. Love the scene you have set. Being a red head with pale skin, this is a little too warm for me lol. Sitting in craft room trying to muster up the energy to craft phew. Tracy x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. First the card ................is absolutely stunning! So elegant and such subtle classy colours. I've always love that image of Barbara's too and you have most definitely done it justice Emma.

    Now the weather ............. I too am not a sunworshipper and had more than enough on the first day not to mention that it makes my craftroom (was conservatory) an unbearable 35c+ :-(.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. There's a story here ... is she walking away from the tower, away from him? Or is he walking towards her? There's atmosphere leading my imagination on which, after a barren 4 weeks, is a good feeling, Emma!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments and messages, they are all appreciated and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon...
Emma ~xx

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews