Saturday 4 May 2013

Here Come The Girls....

Good morning everyone!!

It's time for me to share my latest DT makes for Craftwork Cards and for this set of projects, I used the Dolly Mixtures collection. You can read all about what I used and find out where to buy all these wonderful goodies if you head on over to the Craftwork Cards blog, click HERE!

Each of the Dolly Mixture girls are coloured using Promarkers and all the papers and various elements that I used to make these cards, are all available from Craftwork Cards.


Of course, no card of mine is complete without adding a few Tim Holtz goodies and here you can see a couple of die cut elements which I added to complete the card.



So, I really hope that you like this collection and I can't wait to read all your comments.
Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look ~ as always, I really appreciate your visits and it means so much to see you all here!!
Hope you all have a wonderful long weekend...see you on Monday with another share, which if you follow me on Instagram or Twitter, you will have already seen a sneaky peek of! I can't wait to show you all...
Bye for now...love Emma xxx





8 comments:

  1. Emma these are gorgeous, beautiful designs, I really love the softness of colours on the top card. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Emma, your cards are fabulous! Love the emellies - they look amazing, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Emma, simply wow. Your embellishments and the way you construct your cards, your colour combinations and balance, is second to none. I honestly can't pick a favourite, they are all superb. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning! These are so suited to young ladies and older ones with memories!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such cute and 'clean' cards Emma. These are so perfect for young ladies. Hugs, Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  7. All so beautiful Emma. Jx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love what you have done with the fantastic dolly mixtures (a personal favourite of mine). Given me some ideas on how to improve my personal card making :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments and messages, they are all appreciated and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon...
Emma ~xx

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews