Saturday 10 September 2011

While Shepherds Watched...

Quick hello...goodbye!!

I have a very hot date with a Chinese takeaway and The X-Factor and they will not wait for anyone!! lol

But before I go, here's my Clarity share for today and another one of those cards that I make, love and find really hard to part with...I really hope you like it.
 I handpainted the image with Perfect Pearls, mixed with water and the background is some mirri card, run through the Cuttlebug in an embossing folder and then covered with alcohol inks to give the illusion of a stained glass window.



See you all tomorrow with my final share from the show and it's definitely my favourite of the bunch!! Can you guess what it is yet? hehe...
Have a lovely Saturday night!

Ta ta for now!
Love Emma
xxx

3 comments:

  1. WOW Emma this is stunning, I adore perfect pearls they are just so pretty, Your card is amazing, Love Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful background, reminds me of a stained glass window.

    ReplyDelete
  3. a very lovely and simple little Christmas Card that would fit nicely in any home...up on the mantle! :)

    Loved the stained glass effect in the image and really love the bright vibrant colours on the backing paper!

    brilliantly done...LOVE IT! :D
    <333

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments and messages, they are all appreciated and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon...
Emma ~xx

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews