Monday 7 February 2011

Stamperama

Happy Monday and I hope you all had a fabulous weekend...

As for me, I braved the winds and the traffic on the A1 and ventured out yesterday to go and visit the Stamperama Stamp Show in Stevenage. It's my first time at the show but I had a lot of fun and managed to catch up with a few of my friends...the lovely Barbara Gray and also, the equally lovely, Julie and Sue from Craftwork Cards!!

Of course, as with any crafter the temptation to resist becomes overwhelming and I did give in to buying a few goodies, which I will be playing with over the coming days.

Here's just a few pics from the day....
Barbara...busy as always and surrounded by people in awe of her talent!!

A few cards from the ClarityStamps stand...including my Swan card! This really made my day to see it there, together with all of Barbara's samples!

Julie demonstrating the beautiful new Botanical collection, which was launched at the fair and is available now, from Craftwork Cards.


A few of my crafting goodies...can't wait to start playing with the Lavinia Stamps. Also, I have a bit of a thing about bird cages and houses. I absolutely adore them, so when I saw this one...I just had to buy it, to work my magic on and give it a new lease of life, with a bit of altered arts!!!
So, that was my Sunday...I arrived home, late afternoon...exhausted but very happy!! I love days like these!
Love Emma
xxx

3 comments:

  1. What a fabulous day! and well deserved having survived the trip! ;)
    seeing your card on display and talking to wonderful people must have been such fun!
    but I'm sure the real fun begins when you start creating beautiful things with all the products you came back with! :D

    Can't wait to see what you come up with! <333

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fab day out though

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab day - can't wait to see the new papers from Craftwork Cards.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments and messages, they are all appreciated and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon...
Emma ~xx

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews