Monday 20 September 2010

Mitford Ladies...

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and is now, looking forward to the week ahead. For me, it's going to be a busy one, culminating in a trip to Ally Pally at the weekend to The Big Stamp and Scrapbooking Show. I can't believe it's six months since visiting the last one and so much has happened to me in that time. It's been a whirlwind of exciting times and for me, just two of the highlights were joining the wonderful design team at Craftwork Cards and being involved in lots of fabulous projects with them and demonstrating the wonderful Gorjuss products with The Crafthouse Press at the QVC Customer Event in July. Sometimes, I really have to pinch myself to realise that all my dreams and hard work are finally paying off...and best of all, I'm loving every single minute and hope that things can only get better and there will be more adventures to come.

Anyway, enough about me and let me show you today's share...
These "Mitford Ladies" images are by Kanban and are just spectacular. The quality of the cardstock is second to none and I can't emphasise how much good quality products will always give you that professional look to your card and these must be some of the very best. The card, which I hope you can pick up on, in the photos, actually has an enamelled glazed finish to the pattern and is just beautiful. It was hard to actually use it and not just look and stroke! :)

The drawings themselves are the epitome of elegance and sophistication and they really have captured the decadence of this period in time. With added additions of ribbon and a little tassel on the fan, it really does make a beautiful card, which will be very hard to part with!!

Hope you all have a fabulous week!!
Take care...love Emma
xxx

1 comment:

  1. what a stunning and elegant card! with an absolutely amazing image! a lady in a flowing dress getting ready for a fancy night out on the town...just stunning! and I really fancy the fan! with the wonderful tassel finish! just brilliant!!!
    :)

    Really gorgeous! <333

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments and messages, they are all appreciated and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon...
Emma ~xx

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews