Tuesday 29 June 2010

Shining Bright

Sorry for the lack of posts over the last few days...I haven't forgotten you all...I'm just busy getting ready for the QVC Craft Extravaganza that's taking place in London at the end of the week. If any of you are lucky enough to be attending, then I'll be demonstrating with The Crafthouse Press...come and say hello!!

Anyway, today is just a quick share but I hope you like it! I had a lot of fun making it, colouring it and adding it's little glitter highlights. I think it's just an adorable image and so very cute.
Well, I've got a little bit more work to be done and then, I'm going to collapse on the sofa with a nice hot cocoa and some cookies before I get some sweet dreams...

Hope you're all having a fabulous week and wish me luck for Thursday and Friday....

1 comment:

  1. what a lovely little card...the pattern on the backing paper is just marvelous! and what a cute image! taking really good care of his pride and joy! I can CERTAINLY relate to that! ;D

    ...and can't WAIT for some posts from the big QVC event! :D <333

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments and messages, they are all appreciated and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon...
Emma ~xx

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews