Thursday 1 April 2010

Crafts Beautiful ~ Made To Cherish


Today was a big day for me because...I made the cover of a magazine and I could not be happier!



Okay, *smiles* it was a small photo on the cover of one, out of the three cards that I made for a two page spread in Crafts Beautiful magazine, featuring the wonderful Gorjuss products released by The Crafthouse Press ~ but to me...it meant so very much and I'd like to thank John at The Crafthouse Press, for giving me the opportunity of working on this project and everyone at Crafts Beautiful Magazine.

So, below are the cards that I made using all the elements from the packs, together with a few added extras and I cannot stress enough, just how beautiful these products are. The quality of them is superior, with their flittered edges, soft muted colour tones and the wonderful Gorjuss images themselves. Please, if you get the opportunity, try these amazing kits and I promise you, you will not be disappointed.

4 comments:

  1. Over the moon...chuffed...SO HAPPY AND SO PROUD OF YOU!!! :D It's been a long time coming...all YOUR hard work and persistence is starting to pay off!!!

    LOVE the Gorjuss line and your cards really compliment the illustrations so well...they just seem tailor-made for you and your unique style! :)

    Keep up the great work, baby...and this is just the beginning!!! :* <333

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww you made great creations out of them , well done!

    Would you mind me sharing this news on the gorjuss blog?.. - Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S I will link back to your beautiful blog too of course :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww Suzanne...thank you, so much for your lovely comment...that means a lot! :)

    It's been a pleasure to work with your illustrations and of course, I don't mind you sharing my news on the gorjuss blog and linking my blog...I would LOVE that!!

    Thanks once again and I look forward to working with more Gorjuss products...

    Hope you're having a great week~
    Hugs, Emma

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments and messages, they are all appreciated and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon...
Emma ~xx

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews