Thursday 17 December 2009

Planes, Trains and Automobiles

Like many crafters, we can be known to struggle slightly when it comes to making cards for men but recently I received The Crafthouse Press' ~ Men's Travel & Sport CD ROM and I can assure you that I will never be stuck again. It has a wonderful selection of papers, gift boxes, decoupage and so much more. All of the images have a vintage feel to them and work so well for scrapbooking or card making.

Below is a pillow box and gift tag, that I made using just one of the many designs that's on the CD ROM. With the addition of some ribbon and a button (and probably a small gift inside) ... it makes a gorgeous little gift box, that I'm sure any man would be delighted to receive.



4 comments:

  1. LOVE the retro look to it...simply fabulous! :D <333

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I really love this style, Em! Mid-Century Vintage is one of my favourites.

    And, nice coupling with and era automobile. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carlos: Awww & thank you! :D I'm so glad that you liked it and as always I love seeing your comments! <333

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks B, it means so much that you like it and I agree, it's a favourite style of mine too and an absolute pleasure to work with!

    As for the coupling with the automobile ~ just call it another flash of my creative inspiration...lol :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments and messages, they are all appreciated and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon...
Emma ~xx

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews