Saturday 31 May 2008

Vintage Paris!

When I first saw the Hero Arts stamp that is used on this card, I knew I had to have it.  I think it's beautiful and the detail on the stamp is stunning!

I stamped multiple images in black stazon ink and then cut out part of each stamped image, chalked and coloured them and then using the foam pads, decoupaged them for dimension.  On the final image of the clock, I've used glossy accents and on the Eiffel Tower, I used crackle accents.  Some beautiful backing paper, fibres, a few stamped swirls and inking up the edges, gave the whole card the vintage look that I wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and messages, they are all appreciated and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon...
Emma ~xx

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews