Monday 26 May 2008

My love of paper!

It's Bank Holiday Monday, it's pouring down with rain so I thought i'd do a spot of tidying up.

You see, my problem like many other crafters is paper!  We all need it because card making and scrapbooking would be impossible without them but when it actually comes to using them, we can NEVER bring ourselves to!  It's crazy but I am a self confessed paper addict!

K&Company, Anna Griffin, 7Gypsies, DCWV etc., etc., etc.!  I've got them all and they're all still in pristine condition and looking as good as the day I bought them.  Why?....because I see them as little pieces of art and it would be sacrilege to spoil them.  I'll look at them, yes!  Touch them, yes! Cut into them....NO!

So, in the meantime my collection is growing and i'm running out of space, but maybe one day, for a very special occasion, I might consider cutting into that beloved piece of K&Co paper...who knows!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Emma,
    Your blog's great, some lovely cards on there, and I love the link to the free arty thing - took me a while to figure out what was happening! I'm glad you've managed to get it up and running, I still don't know how to get the search engines to pick up the contents of the blog, but I'm sure in another few years I'll master it!! Good fun though isn't it.
    Well done, I'll keep visiting to see what your up to.
    xxxx
    Leonie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Leonie
    Thanks for your comments, they were lovely and it was great to hear from you again. As you know it's been a long time coming but i'm glad you liked both the blog and the cards, it means a lot! :)
    Take care and i'm sure you'll sort out all the search engine stuff, *fingers crossed*!!
    love Emma

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments and messages, they are all appreciated and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon...
Emma ~xx

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews