Saturday 5 July 2014

Summer Of Blooms...

Hello everyone....

Today is my turn to share over on the Craftwork Cards blog and I'm sharing a couple of cards using the gorgeous Refreshers paper pad and The Art Of Paper Floristry II kit that was recently a Pick Of The Day on Create and Craft!! As always, there's a sneaky peek here on my blog but to see more, then just click HERE

Thanks for dropping by today and hope you love what I've created ~ I can't wait to read all your comments!!
Have a wonderful weekend everyone and see you soon!
Love Emma xx

5 comments:

  1. So pretty, I love these flowers xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am always in awe of your flower making skills Emma, it is a weak point in my skill set which i need to rectify. Have been inspired by many of your posts and this is another.

    Have a fabulous weekend:-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful blooms Emma. you sure make them your own xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning projects Emma - as usual - saw them on Pinterest earlier. Nikki xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful as ever

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments and messages, they are all appreciated and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon...
Emma ~xx

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews