Wednesday 22 August 2012

Catching Up....

Just thought I'd drop by today to give you a little round up of what's been happening at Chez Williams' of late!!

I was sent these gorgeous pens to try from Letraset. They are just stunning and I've already thought of so many projects that they would be so useful for...so watch this space and if you would like to own a set of these pens...click HERE!

I treated myself to a set of these...can't wait to start playing with them!!

You all know how much I love my ribbons and embellishments and it so happened that I needed a little special something for a magazine commission that I was working on. So, the Hercule Poirot in me, decided to put the little grey cells to the test and find a shop online that would cater for my taste and I did!!! I stumbled across a fab store called The Ribbon Reel and here is my first selection of goodies from the lovely Keilly!! Thank you so much for the excellent service and for making all my ribbon dreams come true!! I know I will definitely be back with an order very soon...just need to warn the bank manager!! lol.
Finally, it was time for celebration again when I saw the cover of Making Cards...yep, four times in a row!! Yippee!!! I was very proud of this set of cards and worked with the Making Cards team very closely to bring you something a little bit special!! I really hope you like the designs!
Lots to do today, and someone special to see...so, bye for now and see you tomorrow with some more cards that I made for Merly Impressions!
Love Emma xxx



5 comments:

  1. Hi Emma
    Just popped by to say Hi after my hols. Hope you are OK.
    Those pens look great, fab colours and the new TH stamps are gorgeous aren't they. I have my eye on a few!!!
    Who can resist ribbon? There are so many to choose from now, it's so hard to stop collecting them. I love your new stash there.
    Hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW neon pro markers AND some fab new Christmas images - perfect! ENJOY

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done, Emma, you are really making that cover yours. Hope you have lots of fun with those new pens, stamps and that lovely ribbon. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Back from a few days away - and loving all your goodies! Don't forget to share your creations, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Miss Cover Girl (Craft) 2012! Well-deserved, says the Scratched Record of SDCrafts.

    All those goodies - what would be the point of craft if we didn't have new toys to play with? Mind you, it is a sign of the times chez SDC that my wishlist toolbar button is being pressed into play more often, but I do have one parcel on its way to me - cards & envelopes, and two more distress inks.

    I feel I am not having the same fun with craft goodies as you! But ... I know ... but

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments and messages, they are all appreciated and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon...
Emma ~xx

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews