Wednesday 6 July 2011

Give Peace A Chance

Hi everyone...hope you're all having a good Wednesday!!

Today, is going to be a flying visit from me...I have a million and one things to do and a magazine editorial to write!! I can't wait for everyone to see the cards that I made for the October issue of Making Cards ~ I'm so excited about them and I know you will all love them!

Unfortunately, because of my work schedule, for the second week running, I haven't got around to joining in with WOYWW! :( But I can tell you what's on it...it's a hive of activity, with the gorgeous new Project of the Month just arrived from Craftwork Cards and lots of lovely stamps from Creative Expressions. Watch this space....

And before I go, of course there is one other thing I have to do and that is...my Clarity share of the day ~ I hope you like it!


It's amazing what you can do with die cuts and one stamp, isn't it? And this card, is all about that...three simple colours, together with Tim's rosette, some Spellbinders Flourishes and Elegant Posts and voila...I present today's card.




Hope you all have a great day and thank you for all the lovely comments, that you've been leaving me since Sunday. I know that a lot of visitors to my blog have mentioned that they would like to know who made all the cards on Barbara's shows but unfortunately the DT are always in the hands of the presenters and they don't always tell you, which is a shame. But I'm so glad that I'm able to show you all of my cards up close and personal and I really hope you enjoy my shares.

See you tomorrow with another Christmas in July card from Clarity.
Love Emma
xxx

6 comments:

  1. Another fabulous card Emma, wonderful attention to detail and a very striking colour palette. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another stunning work of art Emma. :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a brilliant and unique way to layer the image! just that little bit of extra magic that make your cards so wonderful! :D the flourishes and backing paper are also so very nice...

    Super card..fabulous work! :D
    <333

    ReplyDelete
  4. A simply stunning card Emma and a lovely colour choice too.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Love Love those swilrs, Emma. I have got to get myself those!!!!!
    Like you say, you can make the smallest stamp into a gorgeous card with all the lovely dies that are available now can't you and you've made a stunner with this one.
    Hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Emma, just catching up - Love this one, great swirls. Very Elegant.
    Avril

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments and messages, they are all appreciated and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon...
Emma ~xx

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews