Friday 29 January 2010

A Perfect 10!

Another card made from The Crafthouse Press' - "Jolly Nation ~ Couples" decoupage series and this time, it's Salsa Time. 

This was such a fun image to work with and seeing as this couple are having the time of their lives and enjoying themselves dancing a red hot salsa, there was only one colourway that I was choosing as backing papers...and that was, RED and BLACK! 

Once I'd decoupaged the image of the dancing couple, using foam pads for height and definition ... I used this vibrant red backing paper on an A5 card which, as in a previous post, I'd folded back the front section, to give me a tri-fold card. I placed the decoupaged couple, the greeting plaque and the perfect 10 score, on the front folded section of the card and then on the back section of the card, I stamped a swirl image using Anna Griffin's acrylic stamp to give that Latin feel to the overall appearance of the card. After adding a few crystal gems and a touch of Stickles Glitter Glue, the card is complete.

1 comment:

  1. It can ONLY be Red and Black for a Salsa Dance themed card, FOR SURE!!! :D

    ....and as they're my two favourite colours, you know I absolutely love this card! I also love the definition and depth you get with the layering of the dancers...always love that touch on your cards!

    Brilliant card...fabulous job, baby! <333

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments and messages, they are all appreciated and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon...
Emma ~xx

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews