Thursday 4 February 2010

Thank You!

If you haven't checked out Kevin Dart's work, then it really is a must. He does some of the most wonderful illustrations and I've had this particular book, Seductive Espionage ~ The World of Yuki 7, in my wishlist since it was released last year but I never quite got around to purchasing it. But, I'm very lucky to have great friends and today, I received this beautiful book in the post from one of them and I really want to say, thank you ~ I will treasure it for a long time to come!

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know you liked this series too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *smiles* You too? I think it's our great minds thinking alike again! :D

    And don't you just think, it's the perfect accompaniment to read on a Barcelona chair, sitting by a roaring fire? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments and messages, they are all appreciated and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon...
Emma ~xx

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews