Thursday 30 October 2008

Christmas Wishes

First an apology once again for the lack of posts but you can blame that on my addiction to Friendfeed and all the wonderful people that I have met on there, they keep me very busy.

Anyway it's that time of year again and this year it seems as if it's come around faster than ever. I actually started my Christmas cards in July and this is the first of many that I've designed. Die cut holly leaves and berries, layered onto a front opening wardrobe style card. Using traditional colours on the background but with a modern twist, gives this card a contemporary feel. I added a message to the front of the card for the finishing touch.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and messages, they are all appreciated and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon...
Emma ~xx

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews