Saturday 17 May 2008

....and today we visit France!

I like working with things that are a little bit different, a bit unusual and not run of the mill and I think this card reflects that perfectly.  Even though it was hard work cutting out all the intricate detail of the Pierrot's costume, I had a lot of fun making this.



I used quite strong coloured backing papers on this card and stamped onto these with a black Stazon ink pad and added black jewels to give some added dimension and a little bit of sparkle!  The image of the Pierrot itself has been decoupaged and mounted onto a mat of silver mirri card and papers that repeat the colours of the background.

1 comment:

Thank you for all your comments and messages, they are all appreciated and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon...
Emma ~xx

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews