Wednesday 1 July 2020

Twit Twoo...Sizzix Chapter 3 has landed!

Hello friends!
Can you believe July is here already! It's been a crazy year, so many changes to our lives but there is always something to look forward to and I think that time has just arrived, because if you love Halloween and Tim Holtz as much as I do, then you'll be excited to know that the brand new Sizzix Chapter 3 release from Tim is here and as one of the Seasonal Makers who has been working with these dies for a while, I can guarantee you are going to LOVE it!! 

So, by now I'm sure you've already checked out the big reveal over on Tim's FB Live, but if you missed it, you can catch up on the replay HERE and I hope you'll join me over the coming weeks to see all of my Sizzix Seasonal Makes, including the full reveal of how I created this little character who will welcome you to his home!
So from Arthur and myself...we'll see you soon!
Stay safe, love Emma x

1 comment:

Thank you for all your comments and messages, they are all appreciated and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon...
Emma ~xx

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews