Saturday 24 June 2017

Happiness Is Handmade...

Hi everyone...

Hope you've all had a great week and if you've been in the UK, I hope you've survived the extreme temperatures we had at the beginning of the week. I must admit...I melted and was ready to book a holiday in Antartica, I don't think I was built for such heat and such humidity ~ I'm more of an autumn/winter girl!

So, back to my blog post and I'm just popping by today to share a piece of jewellery that I made last night using Tim Holtz's Assemblage range (I can't begin to tell you how much I love this Assemblage range) and this piece was inspired by my love of Art Deco and the stylised elegance of the era. I've really enjoyed making all the pieces I've created but I think this piece, has to be my favourite as I'm a sucker for long necklaces and love the combination of silver and turquoise together ~ for me, it's a match made in heaven and I hope you love it too!
The silver textured loop chain that I used for this necklace is just beautiful and is a really good weight and the perfect link for the added charms and tassel.
Also, in the photo below, you can see that I've added an extender chain at the back which I finished with a small pearl from the Diamonds and Pearls charm pack.
I also made a pair of matching earrings using earring findings that I already had, a section from the Pink Rosary Chain and then used the tassels from two packs of the Bauble Mix Charms.
I just wanted to say a huge thank you to Tim, and also to Mario for giving me the opportunity to play and have fun with all these beautiful pieces, it's been an absolute pleasure and you guys are the best!
Thanks so much for stopping by today and see you again very, very soon!
Love Emma xx


Recipe List:
Earring findings from my own stash

5 comments:

  1. Oh Emma, these are gorgeous pieces..xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Emma, you really are a talented lady, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous - I very much want to come to your house to play some day

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emma, just stunning! Each piece is more beautiful than the last. So glad you are having a great time making this jewelry. It shows. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I share your love of long necklaces and the silver turquoise combo, Emma but I'm sure long necklaces look far better on you with your height than they do on me being a shortie lol .
    This is a stunning piece and if i had seen it in a store it would have been an instant purchase. I LOVE everything about it !
    Thanks for sharing
    big hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments and messages, they are all appreciated and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon...
Emma ~xx

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews