Thursday 18 December 2014

Winter Wishes ~ 12 Tags of 2014

Hey everyone...

Hope your week is going well! How is your Christmas preparation going? Any better than mine? To say I'm a little behind is a slight exaggeration but I'm going to get really busy over the next few days and hopefully, it will all be alright on the night!!

Of course, in between getting ready for the big day, I did have to make some time to create my version of Tim Holtz's wonderful December tag for his 12 Tags of 2014! You can see Tim's tag HERE.

Hope you love my interpretation of the tag...
For my version, I kept quite a few of the same elements as Tim used, I had too really and how could I not use that gorgeous deer ~ it fast became one of my favourite all time dies and I couldn't not use it on my tag! But I did give my December tag a slight "Emma twist" ~ I used a different Texture Fade on the background and added a bow, some cheesecloth to give the look of snow and mounted it all onto some crackled corrugated card.

I also used a decorative pin as my hanger for the pretty little snowflake adornment ~ it worked perfectly!  


So, that's it from me for today and thank you so much for stopping by at this extremely busy time of year!
See you soon and have a great day!
Love Emma xxx

11 comments:

  1. This turned out so pretty. I love that you layered the back too. I just started baking today....so yes all this crafting is getting in the way of the big day. I started mine 3 days ago...and the prancing deer still sits on my desk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS Emma, loving the 3D look and the cheesecloth is a fabulous addition. Hope you coping with all the holiday demands, take care mwah!!! :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful take on Tim's tag. Loving the corrugated and cracked background. Perfect backdrop for the tag.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it. gorgeous Emma twists but expected. received your card. thank you. you have such neat writing but i don't know why i'm surprised. it goes with you or my image of you perfectly, hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely, soft feeling to your card/tag. Really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful version of Tim's tag! love the cardboard base - and the cheesecloth along the bottom edge - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Truly, truly beautiful and the mounting really pulls it all together brilliantly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's adorable! I really love the way you got inspired by Tim's tag but you created your own, lovely version!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful, I love the way your tag is mounted onto the crackled corrugated card. Mo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments and messages, they are all appreciated and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon...
Emma ~xx

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews