Friday 24 October 2014

Trick....or Treat? ~ Tim Holtz Media Team Tutorial

Hello everyone!

Hope you've all had a great week and looking forward to the weekend!

Today, I'm thrilled to be sharing my latest tutorial for the Tim Holtz Media Team over on Tim's blog. I really hope you'll pop over to see how I made my Trick Or Treat Candy Box and that you will be inspired to create one of your own ready for Halloween, next week. I had so much fun creating this and I even managed to not eat any of the chocolates that I've packed into the little secret compartment, which is very good for me!!


Thank you so much for your visit today and I'll see you soon!
Love Emma xx



12 comments:

  1. A fabulous and slightly creepy make - I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEEKKKK! Amazing, amazing, amazing! Already pinned and left a comment. Looking for that cabinet die. Sad when you can't recall if it's in your stash ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahaaa I spotted the secret drawer , love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. brilliant. looks ace with the candle, hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab decoration Emma very spooky xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. FAntastic Emma! i love your tutorial!!!! Barbarayaya

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh...so much to see and LOVE Emma!!! Totally fab scene!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Emma ... this is one *over-the-top*, amazing treat box. Wow oh wow! Thanks for all the details on Tim's blog. Fantastic!!! -- Mary Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  9. Holy layers! This is so, so cool!! Thank you for leaving your sweet and supportive comment on my blog. I'm overwhelmed the kindness of strangers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this Emma. I loved it on instagram but it's taken me a while to come and see it in it's full glory. Thanks for the tutorial on Tim's blog, I posted there too, but had to say again, paper into home decor is just the coolest, as are you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments and messages, they are all appreciated and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon...
Emma ~xx

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews