Monday 29 September 2014

Autumn Leaves Tutorial for the Tim Holtz Media Team

Hello again, everyone!!

I'm back with my second post of today and I just wanted to drop by to let you know that today, I'm thrilled to be sharing my Autumn Leaves Canvas for the Tim Holtz Media Team.

You can see my tutorial for this piece in full, over on Tim's blog and I do hope that you will pop over!

I had so much fun making this project and I'm really looking forward to sharing the process of how I made this with you all!
Thank you so much for stopping by and I'll see you again very soon!
Emma xx

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful Emma, the tutorial is fabulous too. Nikki xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic Autumn Canvas! I'm looking for the Layered Leaf die! Love Fall crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. just seen this on Tim's blog it's super Emma. Have just ordered the layered leaf die, can't wait to have a play. Thanks for the inspiration x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Very easy to follow tutorial. Perfect for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome. would love this hanging on my wall. any chance? ;) asked jokingly..... xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning make Emma xx Love all the layers of leaves xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Iemma this is a fab autumn canvas. Really love your colors and the way you displayed the different elements !! Impressing. Love it !!
    Thanks for sharing your creative art.
    Hugs from Monica... Spain

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely stunning! Such a gorgeous autumnal creation, I love the leaves!
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments and messages, they are all appreciated and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon...
Emma ~xx

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews