Friday 18 April 2014

Happy Easter...

Hello everyone...

It's a flying visit from me today to wish all my lovely friends and followers, new and old....a very Happy Easter!! Thank you so much for supporting me and my work during the first few months of 2014!! There's been a few changes to design teams since the start of the year and I'm really enjoying the wonderful new journey that I'm on, I'm having an absolute blast but...I couldn't do any of this without all my blogging buddies who make all the hard work so worthwhile. I really do appreciate all the lovely comments that you leave me and I can't wait to get to know all my new followers...

I also wanted to take the opportunity to share a card that I created for Easter using the gorgeous Graphic 45 Sweet Sentiments paper collection, and that was featured in the April issue of Making Cards Magazine. As always, there's lots of photos for you to see all the detail of this project and you can buy back issues of the magazine, to see how I created it! So, I hope you enjoy looking at this piece, as much as I enjoyed making it!!
As I mentioned the papers and stamped message are from the Sweet Sentiments collection and I used Tim Holtz's Tattered Florals die from Sizzix to create those spring blooms.
...and the Easter Egg opens up to reveal a pocket and a message label for you to write your message on.





Thank you so much for stopping by today and I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and that the Easter Bunny leaves you all lots of choccies!!
See you all on Monday for my latest Simon Says Stamp project...happy weekend!!
Love Emma xxx

12 comments:

  1. What a great design Emma - love the egg shape and the pretty papers and colours. Have a great Easter. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emma!!!! Wonderful Easter creation!!!!! The palette is amazing and the egg opened is totally clever!!!!! Happy Easter to you! Babarayaya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really gorgeous, Emma! Wow! You're so talented! I always love seeing what you create! Thanks so much for sharing and Happy Easter!
    Hugs,
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Easter to you Emma! And thank you for all the wonderful inspiration. Lovely card. The flowers are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning Emma. Have a lovely Easter weekend. Keep up the good work.

    Best Wishes

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Emma, gorgeous card. Happy Easter to you and yours. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely Beautiful, the colours are perfect for Spring / Easter.. have a lovely weekend and please keep bringing us your masterpieces ... they brighten up my day every time xxx Annie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card,lovely colours.

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is so beautiful. the papers are yummy like all g45. and i love that sentiment too. it's such a surprise when it opens up. i can't understand where you hinged it though. love it. wish i could receive that kind of card xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a gorgeous card Emma. Those flowers are amazing. Have a lovely Easter, Ela x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this card

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty the flowers are stunning x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments and messages, they are all appreciated and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon...
Emma ~xx

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews