Saturday 5 April 2014

Easter Egg Hunt...


Good morning everyone!

Today is my turn to share over on the Craftwork Cards blog and as always, if you pop on over to the blog by clicking HERE, you can read all about my latest make. But to whet your appetites, here's just a little sneaky peek of what you'll find when you get there. As always, I hope you love it....
...and I'm already looking forward to reading all your comments, so make sure you "hop" on by to see all the details of how I made this piece.
Have a safe and lovely weekend...love Emma xxx

3 comments:

  1. As always your attention to detail is amazing, lovely spring colours used, adorable xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of this, off to have a closer look!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments and messages, they are all appreciated and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon...
Emma ~xx

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews