Tuesday 1 April 2014

Craftwork Cards Pick Of The Day Launch

Hello everyone...

Just a quick post from me today to let you all know that Craftwork Cards and the wonderful, and very talented Julie Hickey are going to be launching a brand new kit on Ideal World at 9pm tonight. As well as the fabulous Pick of the Day, there's lots of new and exciting collections and there will be plenty of demos in all the shows throughout the day, on Ideal World and Create and Craft tomorrow. For more information of products and times, just click here.

But in the meantime, here's a little sneaky peek of what you can expect to see...

Hope you all enjoy the shows and all the samples from the fab design team and I'll be back to share what I made later this week!
See you all soon and bye for now!
Love Emma xxx

3 comments:

  1. Snap Emma. I have just shown a card today that was on the last show. I have recorded this one, but thanks for the heads up. Your sneak peek looks beautiful. Next to TH, Craftwork is perfect for me in quality and value. Enjoy your Day. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh oh...I really can't spend anymore :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments and messages, they are all appreciated and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon...
Emma ~xx

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews