Saturday 7 December 2013

Christmas Joy...

Hi everyone...

Hope you've all had a great week and looking forward to the weekend. Today, is my turn to share over on the Craftwork Cards blog and I'm sharing a very special project that I created for the December issue of Making Cards Magazine.
There's a little sneaky peak to whet your appetite here but if you'd like to see more of this project...then just click HERE to be whisked over to the blog. 
Have a great weekend and see you next week...
Love Emma xx

1 comment:

  1. Oh this is gorgeous Emma ...I had to go and have a proper look...and I was not disappointed...clever idea with the drawer and Warren is so cute...hope you are having a good weekend...Jo. X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments and messages, they are all appreciated and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon...
Emma ~xx

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews