Monday 15 April 2013

Age of Jazz...

Hello everyone!!

Hope you all had a great weekend and if you went to Ally Pally, I'm still gutted and so jealous of you all but I hope you had a fabulous time!! So that I didn't let the side down, my credit card went into overdrive on Saturday and so many new goodies slipped into my basket and needed a new home...so, I was more than happy to oblige because it would be rude not to!! Watch this space and Tracy...YES, I will take a pic of the stash when it arrives, just for you!! :)

In the meantime, here is my final share from the Clarity Stamp samples that I made for Barbara and her C&C shows from the weekend before last. Sorry it's taken me a while to get these all posted but I'm still running on about 10% of my full speed and I get there in the end but it's takes time...lol!!

As always, I hope you like it...
This card was actually influenced by Clarice Cliff and as soon as I saw the stamps, I thought..."I'm going to make my own version of one of Clarice's patterns". So, out came the Distress Inks and voilĂ , this is what I created...

Well, that's it from me for today but just before I go, I am over the moon to tell you all that...
I've made the cover of Making Cards Magazine for the 12th issue in a row!!!
Woohoo!!!
And here it is, in all it's glory...thank you to Sally, Liz and Joanne for making all this possible!
I've actually got four sets of projects in the May issue and all of them are totally different but I must admit, I am over the moon to have my 3D Fairytales project make the cover!! I was so proud of this "card" and I can't wait to hear what everyone else thinks about it!! If you've got your copy, then please leave me a comment!!

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at today's post and I will see you all again very soon!
Bye for now...love Emma xxx


6 comments:

  1. I am so sad Emma I love seeing everyone's new goodies lol. Thank you. Love your card, the image and colours are fabulous. Don't know how,you are keeping up,with everything with not feeling well. It's such a thrill to be a part of the magazine with you this month. Lovely card on the front cover Emma. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well deserved congrats on your front cover. Looks fabulous. And as for your Clarice Cliff card, well you definitely hit the spot with this design in my opinion. Take care of yourself, hugs Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those 12 issues in a row are about the length of time I've followed your work! Are you improving (she makes so bold to query) - why yes, this card thus proveth it to be.

    Which is totally the wrong historical language for a Clarice Cliff review but this design shows how versatile you are, Emma. You come up with a unique idea (in itself a wonder) and then execute the artwork so utterly perfectly.

    A beautiful card that's diametrically opposite the magazine cover - readers, the article that accompanies that design shows just how intricate it is. I've got my copy ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Emma.Lovely colours.
    C xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Emma on another front cover, although I can't buy the magazine here, I look forward to it when it becomes available on line.

    Love the new card with the different style stamps from Clarity - the vibrant colours are gorgeous.
    Hope you are continuing to get better,
    Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw this on the show and loved it so much :) Its gorgeous

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments and messages, they are all appreciated and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon...
Emma ~xx

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews