Thursday 29 December 2011

Sneaky Peek

Hi everyone!

Just popping by to let you all know that it's my turn over on The Artistic Stamper Creative Team Blog and here's a sneaky peek of my last post of 2011! If you click HERE you can see lots more of my project and find out how I made it!!
I hope you like it, just as much as I loved making it!
Don't forget that right up until the end of December, you'll be able to get a FREE stamp with every order that you place at The Artistic Stamper.

Bye for now and thanks for popping by to see my latest creation!
Love Emma xxx

3 comments:

  1. I love that Mabel Lucie Atwell touch, which takes me right back to my childhood. Have a wonderful New Year, Emma, filled with good health, happiness and fun for 2012. xx Hugs Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tag is just gorgeous! A lot of work has gone into it for sure! Happy New Year for 2012.
    Ellie Maggie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looked, it was gorgeous!

    Wishing you a very Happy New Year and look forward to seeing you soon :o)

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments and messages, they are all appreciated and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon...
Emma ~xx

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews