Friday 12 February 2016

C'est La Vie...

Hello everyone and welcome to the monthly Fun Friday feature over on the Penny Black Blog, where today, I'm contributing my C'est La Vie card project!

You can see the full reveal and also access a downloadable pdf file of how I created this card over on the Penny Black blog. But to whet your appetites, below is a sneaky peek of the card I've designed using the fun C'est La Vie stamp, which as a lover of all things Paris and because it is the title of my blog after all...I just couldn't resist!

Hope you love today's project and thank you for stopping by!
See you soon...love Emma x


4 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card! Emma you have showcased the fun C'est la vie' stamp beautifully - Love the Eiffel Tower umbrella . Wonderful whimsical card
    Have a lovely weekend big hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. another fab make. sweet card but with your makeover it just goes to next level, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments and messages, they are all appreciated and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon...
Emma ~xx

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews