Tuesday 22 April 2014

Have A Hoot Of A Day ~ my second Guest Designer piece for Sam Poole...

Hello everyone...

Hope you all had a wonderful Easter and that the Easter Bunny delivered lots of choccie eggs!!

Today, I'm sharing my second piece as Guest Designer for the lovely Sam Poole and below is a sneaky peek, and this is really a very little peek of what you'll find if you head on over to Sam's blog, HERE.
Thank you so much for visiting today and for all the lovely comments that you left me on my Mr Fox wallhanging below, which was the first piece that I created for Sam and shared last week. I really do appreciate all your lovely comments and kind words.
If you head on over to Sam's blog, then you can read all about how I created this piece and what I used.


So before I go, I would just like to say a very BIG thank you to Sam for having me and for trusting me with her gorgeous designs. It's been so much fun to work with these fab stamps and I hope you've all enjoyed my little creations.

Have a wonderful day everyone and see you very soon...love Emma xxx

3 comments:

Thank you for all your comments and messages, they are all appreciated and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon...
Emma ~xx

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews