Wednesday 21 December 2011

Christmas Countdown ~ Day Three

Well, it's already day three of my countdown to Christmas and today's share is all about a Winter Wonderland! I adored the colours and images in this set, I thought they were really retro in their feel and I hope you like them too...
Some of you might have seen this set of cards, as they were featured in Making Cards Magazine in November but I thought it would be nice to show you them here, and show all the details that sometimes you can't see in the magazine.
The papers and chipboard shapes are from My Mind's Eye and I also used Spellbinders dies throughout the set. This stepper card was definitely a feat of engineering...it took me ages to get the balance right, so that it didn't all topple over and look as if I had a drunken reindeer in my wonderland!!!!





So, day three is done and dusted and now for the rest of my day ~ I'm thinking it might be a visit to M&S to buy some delicious food treats for Christmas!! Am I dreading it??? Just a little...lol!!!

Hope you're all having a wonderful week and that you're slowly getting through those "to-do" lists!
Thank you for your continued support and for leaving comments at this busy time of year ~ see you tomorrow for day 4!!
Love Emma xxx

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards, I love the colours and that bird is so sweet, love them. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely Emma! The colours are beautiful and I especially like the little bird, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so beautiful Emma...and hope you got your yummy goodies too hun :o)

    Wishing you a merry Christmas and New Year...
    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgous cards Emma.
    Just been catching up and I love the cracker in the previous post. Absolutely stunning.
    Have a wonderful Christmas & New Year.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That "to Do" list is definitely getting smaller, thank goodness. I hope you managed to get your shopping done. I am braving it tomorrow and my list has seriously grown!!
    Your cards are simply gorgeous, Emma, I love seeing what you create.
    Thank you so much for your regular and generously warm comments, I so apprecaite them and I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas and a very Peaceful and Creative New Year.
    It's been lovely chatting through Blogland this year and i look forward to plenty more in 2012.
    Hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant designs and it's no wonder they were featured in Making Cards! again, your use of colours and design is second to none...and you're ability to think outside the box is certainly on show in the first card! the scene is so wonderfully set with the depth and layering...just amazing!
    <333

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments and messages, they are all appreciated and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon...
Emma ~xx

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews