Wednesday 14 July 2010

Smiling Wide!!


At the moment, I have a huge smile on my face, as I've just seen the two most recent posts on Little Gorjuss Things...check them out here and here.

I'd just like to say a big, BIG thank you to the lovely Suzanne who has featured some of my cards, projects and photos from the recent QVC Customer Event in these posts. Thanks Suzanne! ~x~

As a long time fan of Suzanne's work and the Gorjuss illustrations, I can't tell you how much it meant to me when I first saw what she had written. It's made my day...I am absolutely over the moon and will be buzzing for the rest of the night.

Of course, without the wonderful Gorjuss artwork, I couldn't have made any of those cards and I'm very privileged to have been given the opportunity to work with Suzanne's stunning illustrations and the fabulous products from Crafthouse Press. I have truly loved every minute that I've spent working with them.

2 comments:

  1. your blog is so beautiful and inspiring! just stopping by from suzanne's and can't wait to stop back again!

    best wishes to you!
    juliette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Juliette,

    Thank you so much, for your very kind words and I hope that I can continue to inspire you with all the projects to come!!

    Love and take care....
    Emma
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments and messages, they are all appreciated and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon...
Emma ~xx

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews