Monday 23 November 2009

It's been a while...

Time flies when you're having fun and yes, it's been a while since my last post. I have got a good excuse though and the last few months have seen quite a lot of ups and a few downs but throughout it all ... I've managed to keep smiling and creating, which is the most important thing. I do love what I do and sometimes, when you need time out from all the hustle and bustle of every day life...it can be good to get covered in ink and glitter and then make someone smile with what you've created for them.

Anyway, today I finally decided I should pay this little forgotten blog of mine a visit and I should show you what's been keeping me busy. These are just a few of my designs, there are oh...so...many more, where these come from but I hope you enjoy what you see...








2 comments:

  1. They're beautiful...each and everyone of them! So proud of you and your work, baby! <333

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, for all your love & support...as I continue to follow my dream! <333

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments and messages, they are all appreciated and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon...
Emma ~xx

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews