Sunday 7 June 2020

O Little Friend...

Hello friends and Happy Sunday!
Hope you're all having a fabulous weekend and today, I'm so happy to be sharing my latest project with you all on the Simon Says Stamp store blog! There's a little sneak peek below of what you'll find if you pop on over and I hope you'll enjoy the step by step tutorial and all the detailed photos of the process of how I bought my little feathered friend to life!
Thanks for stopping by today and see you again very soon!
Stay safe and well ~ love Emma xx

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday belated Emma!
    I just want to tell you that you are so stinkin' Talented, and so inspiring!!!
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful project!! LOVE it. Belated Happy Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emma, I really love this project. Birds are such a thing for me and you created a wonderful home for it!!! Great tutorial!!! Happy Belated Birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your projects, this one is no exception. You are so talented. Thank you for creating and having such wonderful instructions. One of things I have trouble with is how things are attached. Thank you for showing the back of the bird with acetate. Keep on creating.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments and messages, they are all appreciated and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon...
Emma ~xx

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews