Wednesday 8 April 2020

Everything Is Possible...

Hello friends...

Today, I'm thrilled to be sharing a brand new project, complete with a step by step tutorial, over on the Simon Says Stamp Store Blog! There's a little sneak peek below and I do hope you'll have time to pop on over and check out the project in full! If you can leave a comment. please do because I always love reading them and every word means a lot to me!
Thanks so much for stopping by today and see you again very soon!
Stay safe, stay well and it might not be like previous years, but I really do hope you all have a very happy Easter!
Love Emma xx

4 comments:

  1. This is one of the most beautiful paperworks of at I think I've ever seen. I love everything about it! Thanks for sharing the detailed step-by-step tutorial that makes me think I could actually create something similar. It's way out of my comfort zone, but I am tempted to try! Kathy A from myasperations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love this little piece of art. The cracled look is gorgeous. Beautiful colors too. Thank you for the detailed tutorial.
    Greetings Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful. I love the crackle and glaze together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really beautiful. I love the whole creation. The colors are very beautiful. Thanks for sharing the detailed tutorial.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments and messages, they are all appreciated and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon...
Emma ~xx

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews