Friday 16 December 2016

Greetings At Christmas...

Hello friends and welcome to another fun Friday over on the Penny Black Blog! Today, is my last post with this fabulous team and I'm so sad to be leaving the Penny Black family ~ it's been an absolute pleasure working with the wonderfully talented Jill Avery Foster and being able to play with such glorious products!

So, without further ado, I'm sharing my last post, a Christmas card and below is a little sneaky peek of what you'll find when you click HERE to be whisked over to the blog to see all the latest projects from the Layering Ladies!
Thanks so much for stopping by today and hope you all have a great weekend ~ see you very soon!
Love Emma xx

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card ... Merry Christmas !
    Saw the other cool projects ... so many fun stamps coming out !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Emma..what a fabulous design to end on...I have loved seeing your Penny Black makes...these were the first stamps I ever bought and I still love their designs..xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments and messages, they are all appreciated and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon...
Emma ~xx

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews