Saturday 7 June 2014

Botanica...

Hello everyone!!

Hope you've all had a great week and looking forward to the weekend!!

Today is my turn to share over on the Craftwork Cards blog and here's a little sneaky peek of what you'll find if you click HERE.

As always, I really hope you'll like the cards I'm sharing with you this month and I can't wait to read all your comments. Thank you so much for all your lovely visits this week and I'll see you on Monday with my Simon Says Stamp creation!!

Have a great weekend everyone...bye for now.
Love Emma xxx

3 comments:

  1. I've placed my comment on the CC blog - now I must go to bed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I said over there, I love how you 'shabbied' up those beautiful papers on the first card and the tri-fold card is stunning! Anne :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments and messages, they are all appreciated and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon...
Emma ~xx

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews