Thursday 17 April 2014

The Fantastic Mr Fox and the first of my Guest Design pieces for Sam Poole...

Hello everyone...

Last month, my lovely friend, the very talented Sam Poole asked me to Guest Design for her and of course, without hesitation I said 'yes'!! When I received my stamps, I just fell in love with them and today, I'm excited to be sharing a sneaky peek of the first of my projects that I made using the gorgeous Woodland Animals.

If you like this little peek, then I hope you'll pop over to Sam's blog, HERE to see this piece in all it's glory and I hope you love what I've created...

Thank you so much for stopping by today and for leaving all the lovely comments that you do, whether it be here on my blog or over on Facebook or Twitter. I really do love reading them and appreciate every single word!

See you Tuesday, 22nd April for my next project which will be a "hoot"....(sorry, but I couldn't resist leaving a little clue, lol)

Love Emma xxx

7 comments:

  1. Super Cute Emma - You are sooooo clever.

    Best Wishes

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this little scene! Mr. Fox is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this piece Emma, love the fox and the dimension you have added. Lovely rustic piece. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant colouring - here I go - that's it, I've gone, see you at the link...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Saw this over at Sam's blog, it is a gorgeous creation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. your creations are always great whatever you use xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments and messages, they are all appreciated and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon...
Emma ~xx

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews