Saturday 14 September 2013

Artful Lady...

Hello friends and happy weekend...

The regular followers and friends of this blog might remember that the very lovely and extremely talented Sam Poole asked me to be a Guest Designer for her back in July. I had so much fun working with Sam stamps and was over the moon when Sam asked me to join her again for a second time and today, I can reveal what I've made. As always, I really hope you love what I created...
The stamps that I enjoyed using on this piece are from the Artful Ladies, Art Phrases and Alpha Writing and if you would like to see my project in more detail, pop by Sam Poole's Creative Studios for more details and instructions.

Thank you for stopping by today and if you love this piece, remember to pop back on Monday for my second piece that I made for Sam!
See you then and bye for now...love Emma xxx

7 comments:

  1. How lovely, you are so talented Emma, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've entered my full comment on Sam's blog. Suffice to say I love this wall hanging, Emma. Another winner from hands that are seldom still.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous work as always Emma, love the colour tones that you have used.....you really are an inspirational crafter and designer....hugs. Jo. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really beautiful, Emma. I love her shiny wings.
    Hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful Emma, really beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another beautiful piece Emma. Huge well deserved congrats for your second GDT spot. Hugs, Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  7. How lovely... I'm catching up backwards, so will now offer my congratulations on your GD spot - gorgeous make I've already seen - and this looks just as yummy!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments and messages, they are all appreciated and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon...
Emma ~xx

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews