Saturday 3 August 2013

Tick Tock...

Hello everyone!

Hope you are all well and had a wonderful week. Today, is my first post of this month over on the Craftwork Cards blog and as always with me, there's plenty of pics to show all the details!! So, if you love Craftwork Cards as much as I do, with a little bit of die cutting, Sizzix and Tim Holtz thrown in, then pop on over to the blog by clicking HERE, and you can find out all about how I made it and what I used!!






So, that's it from me for today and I really hope I've inspired you with this piece. Thank you so much for visiting me and I can't wait to read all your comments, either here or on Craftwork Cards.
Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!!
See you soon...Love Emma x


12 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Emma, stunning.
    C xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Emma. Brilliant to see what's on the inside too! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW Emma! This is brilliant. Such fantastic depth and beauty. Hugs, Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well Emma, you haven't so much inspired me as totally blown my mind with this amazing project! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So clever - the idea, the concept, the execution ... timeless!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow what a stunning piece of artwork, its gorgeous and what a great concept..... love it x

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!!!! What a fabulous design! I love the hidden inside...never saw that coming! The papers are fabulous too! Gorgeous piece!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's absolutely fantastic - Love it!
    Liz xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Emma this is stunning and I think my favourite creation of yours. The colours are beautiful and as always you have embellished just enough, without going over the top.

    Certainly an inspirational piece.

    Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful, just so beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments and messages, they are all appreciated and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon...
Emma ~xx

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews