Wednesday 3 April 2013

Spring Has Sprung...


Morning everyone!!
Hope you all had a wonderful Easter and the Easter bunny treated you well!! I was left with a good stash of choccie which will keep me going for a while, so I was happy!!
But I can't quite believe that it's already Wednesday!!! Is it just me?? Time is flying so quickly, I hardly have time to blink before it's the next day and something else has been added to the "list of things to do, that aren't getting done as quick as I would like"!!! Lol!!
In honour of the sun peeking our from behind the clouds today, I thought today would be a great day to share some of my latest DT makes for Merly Impressions, using the fun and funky Suga Pop collection of papers and die cuts, from Kaisercraft. As always, I really hope you like them...
When you work for a DT, what is so wonderful is that it takes you out of your comfort zone...I probably wouldn't have thought of buying these papers, as they are quite bright for me but for this time of year, I just think they are perfect for and aren't those owls just the cutest?!!?
To see how I made this card, click HERE

My second project for the month...
...and to see how I made this card, click HERE



All Suga Pop products are available from MERLY IMPRESSIONS
Well, that's it from me for today and I hope you've been inspired by my little creations!! Thank you so much for stopping by and I'll see you all again, very soon!
Love Emma xxx

6 comments:

  1. A beautiful little vision of spring! Sorry not to have commented much recently but I seem to be having problems opening your blog and also leaving a comment. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. My, my, this is a pastel version of an E W creation, n'est ce pas? And pretty it is too. Will pop over to see how made in a mo.

    The products themselves look fun, bright & cheering to use. Am loving your unique take on them - do I note a TH rosette thingamajig or two plus flowers cut from your dining room?

    Glad you had a chocolate stash increasing Easter and the beginnings of a work routine again. Knowing you, the temptation to go too fast will persist so DON'T! Listen to the docs and your body clock - don't go over the speed limit please!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I'm new to your blog and I just had to say how beautiful your cards are. The papers and colours are so bright and cheerful. Just what's needed when it's so cold outside.

    I hope you enjoy the chocolate. I know I'm sick of the sight of it now!

    I look forward to reading more of your posts and catching up on earlier ones too.

    @crafty-kath

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...these are gorgeous Emma, loving the papers and die cuts, all ingredients put together so perfectly as always, awesome work...Melxx :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So zingy... Love your first piece especially - the papers look just gorgeous in all those flowers and rosettes - lovely work!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE these Emma! What a beautiful colour palette and fabulous flowers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments and messages, they are all appreciated and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon...
Emma ~xx

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews