Friday 1 March 2013

Easter Bunny...

Hi everyone!

Can you believe that we're in March already?? With being unwell for the last couple of months, I don't even feel that I've started 2013 yet!! As soon as I'm allowed to start crafting again, I've got a lot of making up to do!! So, definitely watch this space... :)

In the meantime, today is the start of a new challenge over at The Artistic Stamper Creative Team Blog and the title of this month's challenge is...TAGS!!! We would love it if you would join in with our challenge and if you are stuck for ideas, then head on over to the blog, click HERE to see what the Creative Team have made. And here's my tag...as always, I hope you like it!!!

For my tag, I stamped, I inked, I die cut, I made flowers, I dyed seam binding and I painted chipboard....but if you would like to see what EXACTLY I did and what I used, then all the information is HERE!!



Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my post today...I really do appreciate it, especially at this point in time! I really must apologise for not getting to comment on any of your creations lately but I do look at them all and I ooh and aah at every single one but energy isn't my strong point at the moment and I don't always get to say hello!! I really hope you understand...

Hope you all have a good weekend...see you soon and bye for now,
Love Emma xxx

11 comments:

  1. Emma, this is a stunningly beautiful tag! I love the soft colours of the flowers and of course the Easter Bunny is so cute! Hope you get good news from the Dr next week and he says you are really on the mend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous tag Emma, really lovely, hope you're back on your feet soon.
    C xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty indeed Emma - I used to have a house with a large hall and stairwell that I decorated in Laura Ashley blue & yellow floral paper and fabric - this reminds me of that! It was sweet peas but,hey, what's in a name?

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME!!!! Will Pin him when I get a computer! Love the color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful make and great spring colours! Hugs trace x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A real little beauty! Your bunny tag xoxo. You've brought a little spring to us all xoxo
    Get well lovely xoxo
    Kxoxo (how many hugs n kisses lol!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A real little beauty! Your bunny tag xoxo. You've brought a little spring to us all xoxo
    Get well lovely xoxo
    Kxoxo (how many hugs n kisses lol!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi emma, such a beautiful tag, with glorious colours. I'm loving that little 'bubble' type stamp you have used on the edges in the background too.

    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Emma, oh my, this is gorgeous. Your flowers, as always, are perfection. I hope you are on the mend and will be fully fit soon,

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  10. You know I just adore all the flowers you use, it inspires me

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is beautiful! I love your hand-made flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments and messages, they are all appreciated and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon...
Emma ~xx

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews