Sunday 13 January 2013

Seal of Approval...

Happy Sunday everyone!!

Just a flying visit as I've been struck down with the dreaded lurgy again!! Yep, it's come back for another visit just when I didn't need it but...I will soldier on and will not be beaten!! In other words, I have such a tight schedule, I can't give into it!! Lol!!

Anyway, today is my last card that I made for last weekend's, Clarity Stamp shows on C&C ~ as always, I hope you like it!!
Once again as with all my Clarity samples, I like to let the stamps be the "hero" of the artwork. So, for this particular card, I stamped all the separate elements to make up my "stamp" and then I used a stencil, (sorry I can't remember who's it is...eek) and carefully, cut out all of the Union Jack flag pieces by hand and then pieced them back together onto my card. It took a while but I think it was worth it....


Right, time for me to drag myself away from drooling over all the latest products being shown at CHA...(have you seen some of the new Tim Holtz products??? I'm in heaven!!!) and get back to crafting, trying to beat this dreadful lurgy and coughing!!
See you all soon and bye for now!!
Love Emma xxx

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Emma...:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very striking design Emma! Perfectly made as always.
    Hope you feel better soon!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that's amazing....I love that stamp....runs off to add another stamp to the wants list

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recall Barbara Gray telling viewers how you made the flag background by hand, piecing it together. That is dedication! As you say, the stamp design does the talking - it says: My only reason to write this letter is to thank you ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Oh dear, I hope you are on the mend soon. You are having a terrible time just now. Take care.

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments and messages, they are all appreciated and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon...
Emma ~xx

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews