Tuesday 4 September 2012

Trick Or Treat ~ The Sarah Hurley Lookbook Debut

Evening everyone!!!

I'm just popping by to let you all know about something very, VERY exciting!!! Yesterday, my lovely friend Sarah Hurley finally launched something that the DT have been keeping top secret and working on for quite a while...the Sarah Hurley Designs Lookbook.

You can find all the details of this project HERE and of course, you can leave comments here and over on Sarah's Facebook page.

Also, if you would like to be involved in the next issue, Sarah will be accepting submissions using my products for Volume Two, please email Sarah here with the heading 'Lookbook Submission'.

 
And this is one of the the projects that I have featured in the Lookbook. I hope you like it...
All of Sarah's fantastic products are available here in her online store.
I used a combination of papers and embellishments from Sarah's Witching Hour, together with Tim Holtz/Sizzix die cuts and Spellbinders Nestablities to make my spooky Halloween banner!!



See you soon with another lil creation...bye for now and thanks for stopping by!!
Love Emma xx

3 comments:

  1. Oooh fab! I love this lookbook. I was lucky enough to win a prize with Sarah & got to spend in her shop, so have a few full kits etc. Might make a submission if I can get myself in gear. I love all the projects, but knew yours! Fab as always. Zo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Distinctive Williams - I agree with previous writer! You take raw ingredients (however beautifully designed they still need action to become alive) and always come up trumps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your submission. I really need to learn how to do pinwheels

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments and messages, they are all appreciated and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon...
Emma ~xx

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews