Tuesday 31 July 2012

L.O.V.E.

Good morning!!

Hope you are all well. Firstly an apology for being a little more quiet here in blogland lately but I have got a really good excuse....I have been run off my feet, I literally haven't had time to think and been crafting away for England. At the weekend, I spent two 14 hour days on the production line, making cards and meeting deadlines...it's a good job I love what I do!! lol...

In the meantime, you might remember that a while back I was creating something a little special for Craftwork Cards and CHA! Some of you might have already seen the photos over on the Craftwork Cards blog and I also was so excited to see photos on Flickr and Pinterest that someone had very kindly taken of this collection...I felt quite humbled and proud!! But, today I can start to reveal exactly what I made, with lots of close up pics to show all the details, and here is the first of those creations, a wedding gift box...I hope you like it!
The brief I was given was a vintage wedding, using the gorgeous flowers, Candi stamps and of course, Candi. I made the box from scratch, and just covered it in these fabulous blooms, that I built up for dimension. I added Candi clusters to some of the centres and gems to others.

You can just see the ribbon that goes around the box on this photo. I actually stamped directly onto the ribbon and then attached it to the box, adding a piece of Candi to each of the "O's" in LOVE!
Finally, I attached my message in the centre, die cut using Spellbinders dies and added Liquid Pearls around the edge.
So, this is just the beginning of my wedding collection and I hope you will keep checking back to see how this little set grows and grows and...grows!!!

I'll be catching up with all your blogs later today...
See you tomorrow with more CHA goodies.
Bye for now...love Emma xxx

12 comments:

  1. Swooningly gorgeous! This is stunning Emma and your attention to detail is outstanding. Can't ait to see what comes next off the production line!!! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emma, this is completely gorgeous, you have really gone to town with this one.
    I too have had hardly anytime and have been running around chasing my tail.
    Where can we buy some more hours in the day ?? :-D

    Take care
    Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Emma this is beautiful, I love what you've created. How clever. I love how you think outside the box, ha ha, no pun intended, like with the candi turned upside down in middle of flowers. Genius. Take care lovely. Zo xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can certainly see what all the hours, talent, diligence and sheer love result in - such a beautiful, breathless piece of work, Emma. Words almost failed me; then I found them again, as ever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning Emma, love it.
    C xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning and amazing!! Superb work Emma!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning work Emma... love it!! Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning, it must have taken you ages to create all those flowers. So much dimension and fabulous colours. Love the stamped ribbon around the outside. Lovely. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Emma...:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Emma, love your wedding gift box with all the beautiful dimensional flowers. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Emma this is so gorgeous - just love, love, love it (I can feel a pin coming on!!) I'm just catching up with blogging and commenting.... so this message will be one of a few!!

    Hugs

    Tina
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Emma this is yummy - the colours are absolutely gorgeous.

    Claire x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments and messages, they are all appreciated and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon...
Emma ~xx

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews