Friday 15 June 2012

Beyond The Sea...

Well, here we are...Friday already and time to share my final card showcasing the adorable and very cute Kaisercraft Rock Pool collection, that I now think I've tempted quite a few of you to spend your pennies on...sorry, I never meant to!! All the items in this collection can be bought from Merly Impressions but to be honest, this place should come with a health warning...once you enter, you will want it all!!

So here it is...my third card using the Rock Pool collection and based on one of my favourite Disney films...Finding Nemo ~ I hope you like what I've created...

On this card, I made the acetate frame which I wrapped around the main image but added rub ons and gems to the outside of the acetate, to give that extra dimension. It was really hard to capture all the detail on this card because there was so much reflection on the acetate but I hope you can see it all! The fish is another of the cute little stamps which I coloured with Promarkers.

Okey dokey, time for me to cook up a storm in the kitchen and gather my thoughts for a long weekend of deadlines and creativity!!

I'll be round to visit all your blogs later tonight and thank you so much for the comments you've been leaving me!!

See you soon and bye for now!
Love Emma xxx

8 comments:

  1. ...you have showcased The Rockpool Collection beautifully Emma...this card is adorable and love how you've incorporated the Acetate it gives such a cool dimention to the card...fabby work...Melxx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliantly put together Emma!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can write how wonderful this piece is again ... and I can step back and wonder how you come up with so many ideas that actually work so well. Then again I can just say 'exceptional Emma' and you can take on the mantra!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowzers! I love it, do you know your rock pool cards have taken me back to Disney land, I remember seeing huge fish images, from Nemo etc. Amazing. Zo xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've loved all your rockppol creations and this one is fabulous, I love the way you've used the acetate!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  6. adorable....I am really taken with collection now.
    Love how you have captured the fun

    Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  7. clever! simply clever! looks like an aquarium or a cross section of the ocean! I know the pictures don't do it justice but what a brilliant idea to turn this into something 3D! and the colours are just PERFECT!

    Brilliantly done! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments and messages, they are all appreciated and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon...
Emma ~xx

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews